Welcome to 70 West Marina Online
Click here to try our free app without downloading it!
A North Carolina landmark since 1972, 70 West Marina has a reputation for impeccable service. With frontage on both Highway 70 West and Pelletier Creek just off the ICW at marker 7 in Morehead City, 70 West’s location offers unsurpassed convenience both by boat and by car. Located on the Crystal Coast, perfectly positioned along North Carolina's Southern Outer Banks, 70 West is at the heart of a boater's paradise.
The pristine beaches and scenic natural wonders provide the backdrop for a vacation escape filled with rich history and fascinating stories. As a full service marina, 70 West is equipped to handle all of your boating needs. From engine repair to bottom painting, the staff at the marina is on hand 7 days a week to tend to you and your boat. 70 West offers certified mechanics for Volvo, and Yamaha engines as well as an on-site parts department open 6 days a week. Dry storage is available as well as 89 octane gas that is Ethanol Free. The Ship’s Store is stocked with boating accessories, snacks, beer, ice, bait and tackle.
Why do our customers continue to use 70 West Marina?
· Marina is open 7 days a week year round and minutes from the ICW
· Simplified competitive pricing with pay options
· Unlimited ins and outs
· Outboard engine flushing (free)
· Dock hands to help load your boat and make sure it’s tied properly when you return
· We start the boat up and bring to it to a slip so you know it will start when you arrive and have technicians on site 6 days a week in the event that it won’t
· We can fill with gas before you arrive
· Fixed stable docks and updated racks inside and out.
· Well protected harbor low wind & current for easy docking
· Slips and work racks available with water and power
· Back your vehicle up to the dock for e-z unloading feet away from your vehicle
· Phone app for easy contact and launch
· Well lit boat and car parking patrolled overnight by MHCPD and cameras
· 2 forklifts to ensure you boat being launched
· Indoor air conditioned waiting area
· Overnight, early after hours slips available
· Full line of engine and boat parts, many with overnight shipping free
· 5 star Yamaha service and Volvo Rapid Response 6 days a week
· Clean up, detail, winterize and make-ready specials mailed to you
· Custom canvas, fiberglass, paint, metal fabrication, vinyl lettering and more!
· Sales department to help buy or sell new or brokerage.
· Bait, ice, beer, snack, soft drinks, apparel and more that we can put on your boat for you when your boat is launched.
· Boat parts & accessories in stock and what we don’t have can be ordered at a competitive price.
· Customer based events (cruises, tournament s, cookouts etc.)
· Easy to keep up with events thru app and social media (twitter and face book)
Looking to buy? Check our inventory to see images and details of the new or previously owned boats we currently have for sale. Or stop by our show room to speak with a Salesman.
keep up with us @